Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September 26, 2012 Transfers

So transfers are here.  I am loving it here in Bergamo.  I told a member its just like Heaven here.  There are so many people to talk to.  there are so many members and its BEAUTIFUL!  i love the things that are going on here.  The work is going really well.  We are seeing many miracles and the people are coming out of the wood work we will say.  I am getting a new companion named Anziano Hackamack.  I dont know much about him, except that he is young.  So I am going Senior comp.  Thats cool.  

This week we taught a 74 year old lady named Yoli.  AMAZING!!!  So ready for the gospel.  It was insane.  She had her husband die a couple of years ago and she didnt know where he was or if she would ever see him again and we were just teaching so much with the spirit, hard core testimony and getting her to understand that she can be with him forever.  It was such a good lesson.  And she even said that she would be baptized if she found that the book of mormon was true.. Let me just say that that is a miracle in itself.  An old Italian woman ready to change.  WOW!!  So we are going to use some major member power to get her goign and keep her going.  WOOOOHHHH!!!!

We had a baptism this Saturday.  It was great.  Gaetano was so ready for his baptism.  And he was such a happy little kid.  So innocent.  It was great.  His father baptized him.  It was great.  The meeting was so powerful and we had some investigators at the baptism. i think that the work here in Bergamo is going to be going so well here.  You watch, its going to be blowing up here pretty soon.  We got Gaetano a picture with a frame.  It was so perfect.  He is such a cool kid.  I know that he is going to be going on a mission.  

hmmm...lets see.  I love you all.  I hope that things are going okay for you all.  I know that things are going well here.  I am working hard.  Really tired.  But so happy.  

I love you

Anziano Treadway