Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 17, 2013 TRANSFERS

Good Morning everyone
 
 
Well the changes havent yet come from the mission, right, in the ipads and facebook, but they are coming in transfers.  I am going on to another companion.  My comp is going to bergamo to be zone leader, we just opened another zone there and in Ravenna, both cities that I served in.  Cool, but he is gone, unforrtunately.  But I am going to be training another new missionary.  I am excited to see what is going to happen and who I will get.  There are something like 28 new missionaies coming in.  That is a ton, we have one more wave after this and then it will calm down again, back to 12 coming in at a time.  That is good.  We have hit our peak.  I dont know what more we could do.  I knwo that I am going to work pretty hard with the new guy and see if he can hold on.  Its my time to do what I know, and have someone watch and learn.  Its going to be great fun.  Here is Genova, its been getting really hot.mamma mia.  And really humid.  That is okay though.  I am just sweating constantly.  I dont like it.  Its really uncomfortable, you remember that time that we went to Mexico and I was miserable...that is what I am talking about but every day.  Its really cool to be here next to the ocean.  I have seen some cool stuff here and on the other side of the mission.  Things are looking good, but the younger generation is coming and they are taking basically all the leadership postitions...that is fine.  They could use it.  I am just holding on.  hahhaa.  Things are great guys.  I hope that all is well there.  Love you all
 

Anziano Treadway