Friday, June 15, 2012

June 13, 2012


Well I have just had another wonderful week.  Yes I have been sick for 6 of the 7 days but that was not going to keep me down.  It never will.  i am here serving the lord.  A stuffy nose wont put me in Bed.  I just have to continue talking to people. 
 
We were doing just that the past couple days and every time, we start and it is bright and sunny but every day the clouds roll in and the RAIN just pours.  The past 3 days I have walked into the apartment soaking wet but every time with a huge smile on my face because my companion is just the greatest and he changes my point of view.  I hvent had someone just as happy as he is.  He just laughs at literally everything that ever comes towards us.  Any trial, he just laughs in its face and beats it down with his strong testimony.  Amazing sutff.  We have had some wonderful times together.  Havent hit the rocky stuff.  I dont think that it is going to come either.  But I know that its because both of us are literally having the time of our lives.  We do need to stop ordering pizzas though.  That would probably help out a lot.  BUT THEY ARE JUST SOO GOOD!! 
 
The baptism did not happen.  She didnt stop smoking in time.  But guess what she just told us that she has completely stopped and that she is ready to change.  She is getting baptized this weekend with Francisca and Gabriele.  It will be a wonderful occasion.  I cant wait.  All three of them have just changed their lives so much.  I have seen them change.  The things that they once did, they no longer do.  I am so grateful for the atonement.  It will change everything. 
 
Nothing really BIG happened this week.  We just have had some great times here In LECCO.  I love my mission. 
 
Anziano Treadway
 
Sorry its so short.