Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5 Cool Stuff, Man

Well, I will start by hoping that things are a little more warmer there than here.  It was -1 degree last night.  We should be getting snow on Friday.  Its been raining Ice lately.  I am freezing.  But its okay.  Things are going great with the work.  Our investigators are so solid.  They are so ready for baptism, there are somethings that we have to overcome with one of them, but that is going to be good through prayer and fasting.  The lord will bless him.  But we should have 4 baptisms by the end of the year.  That would be great.  We just need to find the people to replace them.  Because I will say that its going to be quite hard.  The people arent really coming out of their homes.  Its quite chilly.  But the wonderful time of the year is coming.  Which is Christmas.  Are we not so blessed to have this time.  I cant wait for it.  I love this time.  I would love to be with you all, but what can you do.  Serve the lord.  Some lights are in our house, the Branch is having many activites.  Its going to be good.  I think that we are going to be able to see the Christmas devotional.  At least I hope so.  We had 5 people in church, investigators, they are amazing here. We had one bear his testimony, and then I translated into Italian, then from that, all the Africans got up and bore their testimonies, it was great.  Such a stong spirirt. 
 
The cold or something came through the house and we both got sick.  Really bad stomach problems and the consequences from that.  You know what I am saying.  And so I also wasnt sleeping very good, but that is also because we didnt have any heat in the house to warm us up.  I didnt know why, but I fixed the problem and now we will have a warm home to sleep in.  I hope that it gets better.  I could use some time to sleep.  Its very needed. 
 
I love you all.  I wish you a very merry christmas.  My mind is focused on the work.  Its got to be with my companion going home here.  Some times i stray into thinking about you all but I repent and get back into the swing of things.  I love this work.  I love the Book of Mormon.  I pray for you all. 
 
love you
 
Anziano Treadway