Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 4, 2013 14 Days

Hey everybody.  Things are just going great.  We have been doing a lot of work and we are still seeing some good growth here in Pavia.  I bet you all are wondering what is giong on with Thanksgiving here in Italy.  Well, to be honest..nothing.  They dont celebrate it.  But our ward set up a surprise Thanksgiving party for us.  And it was awesome.  We had so much food and there was good company.  It was a good way to spend Thanksgiving here in the mission field.  I am getting ready to come home.  To be honest with you.  I am really excited to see every one.  Its going to be such a great time.  I have loved my mission.  And I have learned so much.  

Right now, we have taken a little blow.  Our baptismal dates have all been missing church and not been struggling.  One of them dropped us for being too nervous for his date and being baptized.  I hope that we can help him out before he drops us, but he is really enjoying the church and growing his testimony.  I know that he will be baptized.  All of us need time though.  

Love you guys.  I cant wait to see you soon.  

Love 
Anz T