Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013 What's going on e'verbody


Hey guys, I feel like we havent emailed for like a week or something.  Hahahaha.  No, I am doing really well.  I usually can keep my spirits up during the week.  I am doing really well here, this week was a little difficult but thats normal, we had some people fall through but that is okay.  Its been colder here in Italy, but its weird that on Pday its really nice, I am only wearing a sweatshirt, so its all good.  I am really enjoying Ravenna. 
 
So this week we have been looking for  a new apartment.  Its not fun.  I dont like it because it doesnt give us a lot of time do work.  We are usually doing it during the time that isnt good for work so we arent losing too much time.  But seriously, we should have one here pretty soon.  I will let you know if the address changes.  I dont think it will for about 4 weeks...but we will see, transfers are coming up, we never know with President what is going to happen. 
 
So we had a lunch with some one on Thursday and it was really strange, she started talking about some dreams that she was having that she needed to write a book parallel to the Book of Mormon and record all her visions and stuff.  it was weird, she has a little reputation about this in italy, i have heard about her from another city too.  And then I finally met her, she is weird, but she is coming back to churhc so hopefully we can get her back on track with the gospel and truth and such.  I hope so.  Its going to be a doozy but that is what the mission is for.  I feel like I am learning so much, This is the refiners fire, I know I needed to learn, just didnt know how much.  SO WE WILL SEE
 
We found an amazing family that is really ready for the gospel.  They have known the missionaries for a while now, but finally seems to be ready this time.  I think that we are going to see some miracles with this one.  He is super bravo, accepted us freely and accepted the baptismal invite quick.  ITs amazing to see someone that is so ready.  the spirit was present the entire time during the lesson.  Such a blessing, i got out of the lesson and thought, "that was the first lesson that strong in Ravenna".  I really hope that he felt the spirit too.  We will see him soon. 
 
Other than that, I keep moving, I keep rolling.  I love this work, and you guys are ballers
 
Love
Anziano Treadway