Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 6, 2013

Things are going so well.  I am loving the work.  I am seeing major miracles.  I love the way that things are going here in Ravenna.  I am acutally just called to be district leader here over the Zone leaders and 2 other missonaries.  Its a big responsibility but I am honored for what God has entrusted me with. I needed it too, something to really keep me motivated.  I have seen so much change in myself, I am willing to chage.   We had some great stuff go on this week.  We saw this guy and we taught some major powerful words.  WOW!  the spirit was so strong and we were all crying at the end of the prayer.  I hope that he notcied the spirit there.  I know that he is going to be baptized.  My mother, I miss you so much. I love you.  You are great.  
Love you
Ben