Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29, 2013



Hey everyone..things are going grea.t  We are having a good time here in Padova now.  The ward is awesome and they are really active in the missionary work, so its a big help to have them.  We have been doing a lot of less active member work and things are going greaT.  The lord really is on our side.  They are really happy to have us over and help them with their spirituality.  I know that what we are doing is a good thing.  Life is just moving like usual.  I dont know what I am doing, but it is going well.  I love Italy.  I love the people that I am working with.  The Italians are great.  Lets just say, they are really nice, and they are doing a lot of good things.  We are just there to help them do even BETTER things.  The church is true and I am so happy that I am representing it.  Being a missionary is an amazing experience.  The BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE!  Love you guys
Anziano Treadway