Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29, 2013 ANOTHER ONE

The other was the GENERAL GENERAL one, this one is a little better.  Things are going well in Padova.  This sunday, I was sitting in church and the bishop had me come up to him during the opening hymn and he asked me to PRESENT myself, not to hard.  Then he asked, and as a good missionary, do you have a 10 minute talk read to give, we are missing someone...great...that is what I thought.  The answer I gave was of course yes...and so that was where my hurrying began.  I started immediately to prepare my talk on faith and having it be the most basic, yet most important part of our life and church.  I got up and gave my testimony and gave a great talk and really presented myself and who I am.  I made everyone laugh, and really got things going. I love the ward.  They are all super supportive. On saturday, we had a great service project and we collected a whole buunch of food for the needy.  It was a great week.  I really am enjoying my time here in Padova. From President, I got another assignment to find ANOTHER apartment but I have a week to find it.  This is goign to be a difficult one, but I know that I will be able to do it.  I am going to the city to find it, I basically am the new apartment finder for the misson apparently.  well, that is what the lord wants me to do.  Thanks for everything that you are doing.  You guys are getting awesome.
Love you
Ben