Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013 WEEK 1 ON THE JOB

Oh boy oh boy, talk about California Sheet Metal again.  I had forgotten How much I love doing manual labor with my hands.  Just getting down and doing things.  My hands have taken a hit, i felt so week after workign for 2 hours.  I have lost all of my callises, I think that is how you say it.  Anyways, its been fun.  For the past two days, we have been in 3 different cities and built a lot of things.  In Padova, we built everything for the entire apartment.  Beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes, everything and we are just beat.  And then we woke up this morning and drove to Trento, a beautiful city in the mountains.  Its was great, but we went there for business, and we built some more desks and chairs, and then destroyed another apartment, the old one, just broke everything.  Well, my emails are going to get more and more boring because i am going to be doing the same thing for the longest time, and I dont think that I will be able to be teaching anyone..Its going to be a strange transfer.  BUT MY COMP is SUPER FUN!  He is from Cali too so we are going to have a good time together.  It doesnt feel like its been 3 days, only like a couple hours.  And its a good thing that if I get frustrated, I will have somethign to do, like put up a cabinet or something. Dad, thanks for the letter, I just got it too...its awesome.  I love the pictures.  those are great ties.  wonder who planned that one.  

Well love you guys.  Keep going 

Anziano Treadway