Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 20, 2013 HEY YOU!!

So things are going great here in Italy.  I am nearing the end of my mission and that just makes me pump it up a little bit more.  We are doing a lot of Area Book and finding old investigators that just couldnt get baptized then and we are starting to teach them.  We found this girl, she was amazing, Cristina and she is just getting so prepared.  Right before we went to her House, she waas praying that the Mormons would come back to her house and now she has a baptismal date.  This is going so well.  i hope that the sisters can teach her well, because she is such a ready investigator!!!  We are meeting with some really cool less actives too, just trying to help them back into the church. We arent really having much success with getting people from stage one, of not knowing anything, and meeting them on the street, to stage two, where we get into their house for a meeting.  We are just trying to get them to step two.  I hope that it works.  I love what I am doing.  I am really excited for what is to come as I keep working hard.  I am trying to reach 5000 contacts before I come home. Its going to be a challenge, but I can do it.  I love you all and I am praying for you.  
CONGRATS MICHAEL AND ERIKA!!!

Love you guys
Anziano treadway