Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 27, 2012 Well, the Storm has Arrived...

Hello all.  I am really diggin my mission right now.  I dont know what else I would be doing.  there really isnt anything that I would want to be doing. I really hope that all of you are doing really well and that you are all finding joy in life.  That is why we are here.  might as well make it happen right????

Well me here in Lecco.  This storm I speak of.  Its not physical, but its just the lack of investigators that we are facing.  We baptized two people and we have one more on sunday, but we dont have anyone after that.  I have been praying super hard to figure some way to get the people flowing so we can teach.  Like the past 4 days, 3 lessons.  BASTA!!  Its been really difficult.  But the prayers have payed off.  I know that we weather a storm, we are usually in the difficult times.  Like it seems like there is no end.  But keep going because at the end, the sun is so great.  The rays are there.  And then smog is all gone and its super clear.  Whats that song.  "I see can clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way."  Yeah, that is how it is here in Lecco, the rain is gone, and the obstacles that are in our way are so easily diverted and the people are coming.  We have found four people including two families.  SUCH A BLESSING!!  PRAYER WORKS!!  KNOW THAT!!  I have been praying so much and the investigators are there.  I am SO HAPPY!!!  Like I cant even tell you how happy i am right now.  Its just such a testimony builder that the lord is always on our side no matter what.  


As for the Euro Cup.  I have seen it, I have heard it, I have felt it and I have lost sleep because of it...more importantly, I LOVE IT!!  Italy is just on a buzz all the time.  Every one is worried about the game this week.  I think that Italy could do it.  Let me just say, the last game against england, the bars were playing it on loudspeaker.  I heard every single thing that announcers were saying, and the people at the bar.  GO GO GO ahhhhhh  and then the sigh because they didnt score.  at about 11:15 when the penalty kicks were going on, I heard that.  there was definitely explosions in the crowd, and then the sky, THEY FIRED FIREWORKS FOR AN HOUR AND HALF!!  I was up till one o clock because they were celebrating right outside my appartment.  I LOVE IT!!!  If they dont wanna talk about the gospel, the game is just another convo starter and then we can get em to talk.  Its awesome.  BEST TIME EVER!!  

Well I love everything here.  I love my companion and his help for me.  I love the growth that I have seen. The lord is here for us.  

Love you all

Anziano Treadway