Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 16, 2013 GOOD AFTERNOON

How is everyone doing.  

So transfers have come and gone.  I am sadly leaving Genova.  I really am going to miss these people here.  I really know that I could have stayed till the end, but I am moving on.  Great.  I am going to Pavia.  Its going to be a good time.  I am going to be district leader and I am happy about that.  Finally something to do. Something to keep things going.  I am glad that I am getting the opportunity to have some responsibility again.  Its good.  

We taught some pretty good lessons this week.  Nothing really to some new investigators because we are having hard time finding some here but that is okay. The ones we did teach, we had members there.  It was awesome.  I am glad that they were there.  They actually brought their friends.  

Time to do some work.  I miss you guys.  Just nothing really happened this week.  I will tell you some good stuff next week.  

Love you guys

Anziano Treadway