Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September 13, 2013 What a Week!

Good afternoon everyone.  

This week has just been one heck of a week.  BYU destroys TEXAS!! HAHAHAHAA!!!  Thats all that matters!!  Hahaha just kidding.  I havent changed in that aspect.  I still love when BYU wins.  So, what is new here.  Nothing really, no one in the apartment chagned, and my comp and I are getting along great.  We are working alongside eachother really well and we are finding new people and doing all that we can to see some miracles, and we are seeing them.  Our one kid is JUST BLOWING IT OUT OF THE WATER!  He is so awesome and reading every day and really seeing some miracles in the scriptures.  He just used some scriptures to text me this morning saying that he basically knows its true, oh that was the greatest feeling ever.  He is looking good, we are hoping that he gets things all settled for the next week, but we have somethings to do still.  I knwo that we are going to make it.  We prayed about that date, we know its right. Other than him, we are struggling, but he is really keeping me going.  I am loving working here in Genova.  I dont know if I am going to stay here for the rest of the mission, buit I would love to.  I really would love to stay here.  We will see what happens.  LIFE IS GOOD HERE; ITS GOOD THERE!!!  Love you guys.  


Anziano Treadway