Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013 WEEK 11!!!


Hey everyone

Things are good here in Genova.  We have had a good time here with the members and as missionaries. We are trying to start a brand new wave of member missionary work.  I know that its more than just 2 missionaries, but I think that we can start someting good.  I just loved General Conference.  Once again, we had amazing talks coming from every which way.  I loved Hollands.  I loved Uchtdorfs. and you cant go wrong with the prophet.  Things are good.  Got some answers...and I am definitely happy with it.  

We are getting close here to transfers, its next week.  We will see what happens.  I am almost 100% sure I am gone.  I am in Genova now for the most time, other than one other missionary.  He has been here for 9 months.  FUN!!  Anziano Gibbons, good guy, same group.  We are riding home together.  

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the thngs that you all do.  YOu are great.  Just letting you know.  

Love you all
Anziano Treadway